Turkish Holiday-Rentals choices
Shopping in Alanya is a real holiday treat. Turkey in general
and Alanya in particular are a fantastic place for a
Local specialities in Alanya include carpets, jewellery, leather
and handcrafts. Products can vary in terms of quality, largely
depending on where in Alanya you buy them from, and whether they
are genuine or replica items. It is essential to haggle, the
shopkeepers in Alanya expect it and you will find yourself
paying well over the odds if you accept the original asking
price. There are bargains to be had at the local markets in
Alanya and the bigger shops in Alanya.|
Do you want to Rent a Turkish Villa for a Turkish villa rental in 2012, then please have a look around our website or ask for one of our Brochures
|Shopping For Food In The City Of Alanya On Holiday|
|Shopping For Food Near the Villas On Holiday|
|General Shopping In The City Of Alanya On Holiday|
|General Shopping Near the Villas On Holiday|
Tips for shopping
• If you like shopping and you are any good at bargaining, lots
of good deals can be made in the small shops of Alanya.
• Avoid shopping for the first couple of days of your holiday. It is important that you get to know the currency before you start bargaining and buying.
• You should do your shopping in the morning when the salesmen
are able to give you all the time that you need.
• Do not enter a shop where the salesmen are practically grabbing you from the street. In these shops the salesmen are likely to push you to buy and, if you should choose not to buy, they can become very aggressive.
• Always make the salesman tell you a price before you start getting more information about the goods. Salesmen become upset if they have spent a lot of time trying to sell you items which you refuse to buy in the end because they are too expensive for you.
• Bargain on all prices except food. If you are any good at bargaining, you could get the price down by as much as 50 percent in some places. With jewellery it is possible to get the price reduced by up to 30 percent. Also, you should never be satisfied with getting ”the best price” at an early point in the process – have patience and you will be rewarded!
• It is quite normal to accept something to drink such as water, soda, coffee or tea, without a sale. If, however, the salesman offers you alcohol, he is likely to have an expectation of a sale.
• In general the salesmen are honest and you therefore do not have to worry that you are being tricked into buying a copy at the price of an original. Usually the price will reflect the authenticity of the goods. You will often find that even if the item is a copy it is of very good quality nevertheless.
• When you are going to pay you should know which rate of exchange is valid. You can then borrow a calculator and figure out exactly how much you are paying in your own currency.
• If you are buying something expensive such as jewellery or carpets, be sure to ask for a certificate of guarantee with the name of the store on it.
We do not leave any cleaning materials in the villas: soaps, shower gels, shampoos, dishwasher, washing machine or toilet cleaning materials. Experience told us that most of the materials were thrown away because guests either bring their own, or prefer to make their own choice. There is a shop within 15 minutes walk where all these items are available for purchase.
Turkish Villa Rentals has a choice of Villas to rent in Turkey, with sea views, close to a Sandy Beach, Restaurants and shops. There is a choice of Water Parks in Alanya, in fact the best Water Park in Alanya is next to the beach, in the middle of the town. It is very easy to get a bus to the main Alanya Water Park.
Turkish Villa Rentals has one Villa with a Heated Private Pool, our villas have air-conditioning as standard:We offer free sports facilities including Tennis and Basketball. There is easy access to water jet ski's and paragliding. Guests can go for a walk or take a car to do food shop, general shopping or visit the historic places around Alanya. Guests can enjoy White Water Rafting on one of the many organised coach trips or they can simply go site seeing. In the evening our guests can enjoy a meal at a local restaurant or go into the centre of Alanya to eat. They can stay in Alanya and either go for a midnight boat cruise from Alanya's harbour or simply dance in one of Alanya's nightclubs. Guests who want to go out at night can arrange a babysitter or they can leave their children to play at the restaurant.
Turkish Villa Rentals offers Information about the shopping in Alanya, places to eat out, and other places of interest in or near the sea side town of Alanya, Turkey.
Alanya is the main Sea side Town on the South Coast of Turkey. It is a modern city with a large cultural heritage. There is a large harbour visited by Mediterranean Cruise ships as well as a Marina for smaller boats. It offers a choice of simple authentic Turkish Restaurants, 5* dining at some of the best hotels in Turkey as well as McDonalds and Burger King. There is a choice of water parks as well as a Castle dating back more than two thousand years. Alanya is a city which offers things for people of all ages and interests.
There things to see and do for guests of all ages and interests, whether you want to spend time in a Water Park or Museum, you want to visit historical sites or go on a boat trip, whether you want to go water skiing or diving or simply drink cocktails, enjoy fine dining or dancing the night away.
|Ask for a 2012 Brochure||
|Enjoying Turkish Villa Holidays|
|2012 Villa Rental Charges|
|Latest Special Offers|
|Availability of Villas|
|Our Turkish Villa Choices|
|Fun Activities For Children|
|Fun Activities For Teenagers|
|Alanya's Local Beaches|
|Why Choose Our Turkish Villas?|
|Tennis Court Suite|
|Guide to Alanya Town|
|Sports Facilities At Our Villas|
|Alanya Weather Reports|
|Car Hire in Antalya/Alanya|
|How to Book and Pay for your Villa|
|Pampering Services For Our Villa Guests|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Our Tennis Court|
|Things To Do In Our Turkish Villas|
|Historical Sites To Visit In Alanya|
|Sailing In Alanya|
|Airport Transfers from Antalya|
|Sea Trips around Alanya|
|Dining Out in Alanya|
|Useful Turkish Maps|
|Health & Safety|
|General Information For Our Turkish Villa Rental Guests|
|Eating Fish in Alanya|
|Emergencies, Doctors and Hospitals In Alanya|
|Eating out in Alanya||Buying And Selling Villas And Flats in Alanya||Electronic Entertainment|
|Help & Advice While On Holiday In Alanya|
|Airport Transfers From Antalya Airport|
|Sailing In Alanya||Places To Visit With A Car Near Alanya||Items to bring with you|
|Diving In Alanya||Help And Advice During Your Holiday||Directions To The Villas|
|Alanya Weather||Historical Sites To Visit In Alanya||Guest Activity Program|
|Maps of Alanya||What Our Guests Can See And Do||Arrival And Departure|
|Snorkelling In Alanya|
|Help With Housework|
|Fun On Alanya Beach|
|Things To Do Locally|
|We have some Great Turkish Villa Holiday Deals throughout much of 2012. Have a look at Our Best Turkish Villa Holiday Deals. Would you like us to send you our 2012 Turkish Villa Rental Brochure.|
|We accept Credit & Debit cards for your security and convenience.|
|Dr David and Mrs Nur Gilmartin,|
|The Rectory, 47 High Street,|
|Buckinghamshire, MK16 9HN, England, United Kingdom.|
|01908 690326 (Surgery) 01234 391606 (Home)|
|01908 676880 (Fax) 07973 227415 (Mobile)|
|When calling from outside UK use 44 for example 44 1908 690326|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Useful Contact information while in Turkey on holiday)|