Turkish Holiday-Rentals choices
Health and safety is our top priority,
We want our Turkish Villa Rental guests to have a wonderful Turkish holiday in a safe environment. Having full time 24/7 help at the villas means we be on hand for any emergency at all times.
Some of the practical things we do to make your holiday safer:
1. All our villa have Smoke Detectors in all the bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and landings.
2. All our villas have Fire Extinguishers.
3. All our villas have Burglar Alarms, and at least one safe which is large enough for a lap top!! Most villas have more than one which reflect the fact that families sharing a villa will often want their own safe: we listen to our guests and respond to their wishes!!!
4. Sid has passed a 3 day First Aid at work course.
5. Where possible we have tried to ensure that our villas are safe, but we must emphasis that a Swimming Pool is never completely safe and guests must follow some basic rules to protect themselves and their other guests.
6. All the villas have Modern Electrics which conform to the very highest Turkish standards.
7. Most of the villas have their Gas Water Heaters outside, and whenever there are any Gas Appliances inside the the villa there is a Carbon Monoxide Sensor.
8. All the safety features including Smoke Detectors and Burglar Alarms are checked prior to each guests arrival.
|Ask for a 2012 Brochure|
|Enjoying Turkish Villa Holidays|
|2012 Villa Rental Charges|
|Latest Special Offers|
|Availability of Villas|
|Our Turkish Villa Choices|
|Fun Activities For Children|
|Fun Activities For Teenagers|
|Alanya's Local Beaches|
|Why Choose Our Turkish Villas?|
|Tennis Court Suite|
|Guide to Alanya Town|
|Sports Facilities At Our Villas|
|Alanya Weather Reports|
|Car Hire in Antalya/Alanya|
|How to Book and Pay for your Villa|
|Pampering Services For Our Villa Guests|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Our Tennis Court|
|Things To Do In Our Turkish Villas|
|Historical Sites To Visit In Alanya|
|Sailing In Alanya|
|Airport Transfers from Antalya|
|Sea Trips around Alanya|
|Dining Out in Alanya|
|Useful Turkish Maps|
|Health & Safety|
|General Information For Our Turkish Villa Rental Guests|
|Eating Fish in Alanya|
|Emergencies, Doctors and Hospitals In Alanya|
|Eating out in Alanya||Buying And Selling Villas And Flats in Alanya||Electronic Entertainment|
|Help & Advice While On Holiday In Alanya|
|Airport Transfers From Antalya Airport|
|Sailing In Alanya||Places To Visit With A Car Near Alanya||Items to bring with you|
|Diving In Alanya||Help And Advice During Your Holiday||Directions To The Villas|
|Alanya Weather||Historical Sites To Visit In Alanya||Guest Activity Program|
|Maps of Alanya||What Our Guests Can See And Do||Arrival And Departure|
|Snorkelling In Alanya|
|Help With Housework|
|Fun On Alanya Beach|
|Things To Do Locally|
|We have some Great Turkish Villa Holiday Deals throughout much of 2012. Have a look at Our Best Turkish Villa Holiday Deals. Would you like us to send you our 2012 Turkish Villa Rental Brochure.|
|We accept Credit & Debit cards for your security and convenience.|
|Dr David and Mrs Nur Gilmartin,|
|The Rectory, 47 High Street,|
|Buckinghamshire, MK16 9HN, England, United Kingdom.|
|01908 690326 (Surgery) 01234 391606 (Home)|
|01908 676880 (Fax) 07973 227415 (Mobile)|
|When calling from outside UK use 44 for example 44 1908 690326|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Useful Contact information while in Turkey on holiday)|